Subject: Re: [regrep] XML2004 abstract deadline: May 7

Thanks Farrukh. Regarding the "Vocabulary Management" abstract:

Given that the conference is here in DC, we can assume that there will
be a good number of US federal attending. I fear that the fact that our
architecture does not yet *natively* accomodate fine-grained
registration (per my e-mail to SCM SC yesterday) may portray ebXML
Registry in a very negative light, as the federal folks have been asking
for this for some time now. So if we do submit this abstract, I would
recommend that we not call it "Vocabulary Management" - but perhaps "XML
Schema Management" (or something more colorful perhaps).

I know that there are differing mindsets on this - it's just that I am
immersed in this environment here, and I would be remiss to not convey
what I am constantly hearing.

See everyone in N'awlins!

Joe