Subject: FW: GML Days 2004

Title: Message
We have an opportunity to present a workshop on ebRIM and ebRS, which would run about 3 hours, at the Geography Markup Language conference in Vancouver BC this summer.  Is there an interest in this? We can discuss at our telecon next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Lake [mailto:rlake@galdosinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 3:29 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: GML Days 2004

Hi,

We are the original creators of Geography Markup Language (GML) and a world leader in the application of XML and Web Services technology to geographic information systems.  We are also very much involved in the use of ebRIM and have ensured its place within the OpenGIS Consortiums's cataloguye 2.0 specification.

We host a conference on GML and Geo-spatial Web Services each year.  This year it will be held July 25-29th in Vancouver, Canada.  As part of the conference we offer a variety of technical workshops. This year we have workshops on:
  • GML
  • SVG
  • XQuery
  • OGC Web Services
Would you or someone else in the ebXML Registry TC be interested in offering a workshop on ebRIM and the ebXML Registry ?  We would love to have you.  Workshops last 3 hours.

Let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Ron

Ron Lake