Subject: RE: [regrep] RegRep Survey

For data collection purposes, it might be more convenient to have the survey
in such a way that it is possible to get structured data results.

I've taken the liberty of doing a quick conversion to a PDF/XML form. I've
also enabled the form with reader extensions so that anyone can fill out the
form using the free Adobe Reader.

When they return the form, you can get the data out of it just by using the
data export function in Acrobat or Reader. I've attached a file showing the
default XML data format.

cheers

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 9:05 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] RegRep Survey

The attached document is the first draft of a RegRep user survey that will
help us understand how it is currently being used .

It is the deliverable of my action items noted in minutes SCM April 20 &
TC April 28 .

Please review to ensure it gathers the information considered most valuable.

carl
--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums

> [...]