Subject: Re: [regrep] [Deadline Tomorrow] Re: [regrep] XML2004 abstractdeadline: May 7

Rex :

Artemis - A Semantic Web Service-based P2P Infrastructure for the
Interoperability of Medical Information
http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/webpage/projects/artemis/

The abstract you describe is interesting but it is not attached .. please
resend

<quote who="Rex Brooks">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums