Subject: RE: [regrep] question

Well, if it's firmed up as after October 1st, there would be time to get in a request for next year's budget.  But approval might be iffy.  Do we see a significant work product that we may be able to target a review of at that time that might help justify a F2F (even if it's not Brussels)?  (For example, proposals for version 4, or a TC level review of some SCM work, etc.)

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 5:12 PM
To: ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)
Subject: [regrep] question

OASIS is thinking about organizing another opportunity for a
face-to-face meeting in the Fall, and is taking an informal poll to
determine if there is any interest.  They are looking at the October 4-8
time frame in Brussels.  Is there interest, and more importantly, would
anyone have budget to go if there was a face-to-face opportunity?
Having just had a face-to-face, I am not sure we would be ready for
another one, but would like your input.  Please respond by EOB Friday,
so I can send a reply of level of interest/possible participation.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager