Subject: RE: [regrep] RegRep Survey

Peter,
Yes, as Carl indicated below, we are hoping to get wide distribution of
the survey.  The OASIS organization will be assisting us with this as
well, and will also be providing some publicity.  Obviously we want to
make it a survey that is easy for users to understand and fill out, and
still gather the information that would be most helpful to us.

Please do feel free to comment - we appreciate any and all help!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:47 AM
To: peter@justbrown.net
Cc: 'ebXML Regrep '; Breininger, Kathryn R; 'Farrukh Najmi '

Peter :

Your detailed comments (including word smithing) would be most welcome
.. the intent is to make the survey public - so we can gather
information from all end users of the registry / repository
specification .. We hope that the OASIS PR team will be able to get us
some press coverage

have a nice weekend

carl
<quote who="Peter F Brown">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC co-Chair
OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC CEO CHECKMi v/f (usa) 908 322 8715