Subject: Proposed revision to HTTP interface for version 3

Team,

Per my AI from last meeting I have created an uploaded a document
describing proposed changes to the RS spec for 3.0 in the area of HTTP
interface. In particular a new File Path based URL is included in the
proposal as the main item for TC review prior to tomorrows meeting.

The document may be downloaded at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/7173/httpInterfaceChangeProposal.pdf

Kathryn would it be possible to set aside about 15 min in tomorrows meeting to do a WebEx based demo of the proposed File Path based URL feature? Is so I will setup WebEx and send details.

Please be advised that (sadly) WebEx only seems to work on Windows Explorer. You
should visit http://www.webex.com/dailydemo/index.php to test your browser setup prior to the meeting.

Thanks.