Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for meeting TODAY

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon today, Thursday, July
22nd, from 1:30-3:30 pm PT.

Call in information is below.

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
	1. Minute taker

	2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

	3. eGov report

	4. WSRP report

	5. SCM subcommittee report

	6. cc Review subcommittee report

	7. Specs status

	8. Survey discussion

	9. OASIS questions - I would like to discuss these questions
with the TC so that I can provide as complete a response as possible.
 <<OASIS Q&A - ASAP>>
	10. Sample use case
 <<[regrep] ACTION: send sample of use case in story book format>>
	11. Other issues/items

	12. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

--- Begin Message ---
Kathryn:

> I am doing some contract work for Patrick Gannon and OASIS for the OASIS Board meeting next week.
>
> As part of that I would like to grab 1/2 hour or less of your time to discuss the attached list of questions/discussion topics as they relate to ebXML RIM as soon as possible.  If setting up a time to meet is not convenient, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please answer the questions in the Word document and e-mail them to me as soon as possible.
>
> I appreciate your assistance in this matter, and I am sure the OASIS Board will also appreciate your input.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Andy
>
> Andy Moir
> 412.848.1545 Cell
> 412.492.7060 Work/Home
> Text message:  4128481545@vtext.com
> E-Mail:  andy.moir@comcast.net
> >  <<Market for OASIS Adoption Services Discussion Topics 2004.07.21.doc>>

Market for OASIS Adoption Services Discussion Topics 2004.07.21.doc

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Per my AI from today's meeting...

Attached is what I propose as format and style for use cases we develop.

--- Begin Message ---
(Resending as HTML with link embedded as hyperlinks. Last attempt was accidently sent as plain text).

ACTION: Farrukh, write up ebXML registry UC

Below is a first draft of a proposed ebXML Registry use case. I am sending it in HTML format for easier integration into document. Let me know if this is inconvenient to anyone and I will resend.

n.m Searching and Browsing an Ontology Repository

Peter is developing a medical knowledge base using OWL <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt> /RDF in collaboration with medical domain experts all over the world. The knowledge base is used within electronic patient records <http://xml.coverpages.org/hl7PRA.html> . To facilitate collaboration and avoid duplication the team is using a federated <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf>  ebXML Registry to store the knowledge base they are building. When adding a new concept to the knowledge base Peter uses a Registry <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/3.0/registryBrowser>  Browser application to search the ebXML Registry for similar or related concepts. The Registry Browser allows Peter to choose a parameterized <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/3.0/registryBrowser/discovery.html#Adhoc%20Queries>  query from a set of  pre-configured parameterized queries and offers a form that Peter uses to enter the query parameters. Peter enters a few parameters and issues the query. The ebXML Registry returns a large number of matching <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/3.0/registryBrowser/discovery.html#Search%20Results%20Panel>  results. Peter, narrows his search by re-issuing the query with additional parameters until he find concepts that are most relevant to his concept. Peter now drills <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/3.0/registryBrowser/browsing.html>  down and browses these concepts, their related concepts and meta data to determine whether to add his new Concept or not.

Motivates: RDF Graph Pattern <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/#r3.1>  Matching, Variable <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/#r3.2>  Binding Results. Iterative <http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/#r3.10>  Queries

--- End Message ---
To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php.
--- End Message ---