Subject: Notes from telecon held July 22nd

We did not have a quorum at the last telecon, so had an informal
discussion instead of a formal meeting.  Brief notes of the discussion
follow:

Attendees: Carl, Kathryn, Paul, Sally, Peter, Monica (Peter and Monica
joined late; we decided to continue as an informal meeting as we didn't
have quorum early on).  I will cancel the July 22nd meeting from the
regrep calendar so that it does not affect attendance records.

Note: I don't recall who was taking minutes for the July 8th meeting.  I
joined a few minutes late, so did not get the list of  attendees.  Did
we have quorum for that meeting? If so, I will need to know who attended
for the attendance roster.

Carl talked about the eGov activities and mentioned that the
requirements for a joint initiative has been completed.  Phase 1 is to
register schema components using the usual classification approach.
Phase 2 will use the core components approach.  The intent is to produce
informative documents for requirements for the next version of the ebXML
Registry specs.  Carl also mentioned that a paper has been accepted for
XML 2004 on medical ontologies, OWL and ebXML Registry.

We discussed the questionnaire sent to me by Andy Moir.  We worked
together on answers to the questions so I could send the response back
to Andy ASAP.  Thank you to the team members on the phone who assisted
with this task, and the quick review following!

Talk to you all August 5th.  Please let me know if you will be unable to
attend.  If I know early enough that we will not have a quorum, I will
cancel the meeting.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager