Subject: ACORD Repository Standard

fyi

I received the ACORD newsletter today, and it had an interesting item about
a document repository standard that they had recently approved. (ACORD is an
insurance industry standards organization.

I thought you might find it interesting:
http://www.acord.org/News/NewsDetail.aspx?Type=1&aid=1170

Apparently, they also have a "Repository Interoperability Pilot Project" in
progress.

I've attached a copy of the project plan.

Perhaps we might want to suggest that they should consider testing if their
repository can interoperate with other registry/repository standards.

cheers

pk

Repository_Interop_project_plan.pdf