Subject: Cancel August 5th telecon?

Due to low attendance at the last telecon and scheduled vacations, I am
considering cancelling our telecon scheduled for this week on August
5th.  Are there any burning issues that we would need to discuss prior
to the next scheduled telecon, which would be August 19th?

Please let me know ASAP if there are any concerns regarding cancelling
our August 5th telecon.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager