Subject: FW: ACORD Document Repository Interface (DRI) Reference Guide

Hi All,

I received the attached document from ACORD.

I've also requested some of the additional technical documentation that is
listed in the spec. such as
RepositoryOperationRq-template_v-1-0-0.xml
RepositoryOperationRs-template_v-1-0-0.xml
Acord-Repository_v-1-0-0.xsd
DRI Implementation Guide

The spec also reference the ACORD Message Service, which you can download
directly from the ACORD web site at www.acord.org. I got it by going to the
Download Standards section and then inside of the Re-insurance standards.
You have to enter in some information before it will give you the download.

I think it would be cool if we could show that there is a way that the
reg/rep could be used for these purposes without a lot of additional work.

Just an idea.

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Cayron, Serge [mailto:Scayron@acord.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:52 PM
To: pkacande@adobe.com; mstraat@adobe.com
Cc: Maggy.Leon@guycarp.com; lloyd.j.stofko@guycarp.com; Chumbley, Lloyd;
Michael.J.Smith@lloyds.com; teddy.tarlton@faraday.com; Van Keulen, Rien
Subject: RE: Repository Interop Project question

Peter, Marc,

You recently queried the applicability/interoperability of ebXML
Registry in relation to the ACORD Document Repository Standard (DRI). I
am attaching the DRI Reference guide, part of a documentation package
officially approved in June. ACORD will welcome your comments and views
on this subject.

Serge Cayron - ACORD
tel/fax: +32 10 41 92 58
www.acord.org

Is your company positioned for change? Standards are the solution! At
the 2004 Insurance Standards Leadership Forum, "Leveraging Standards To
Drive Change" --Thursday September 30th 2004 at the Roosevelt Hotel in
New York City -- co-produced by ACORD and Insurance & Technology, you
will learn from some of the industry's leading authorities how standards
are being incorporated into winning companies' approaches to a range of
major challenges, including regulatory compliance, M&As and growth
strategies, sourcing/partner options including outsourcing, and
customer/distributor retention initiatives. Visit the ISL website for
more details