Subject: [Ann] ebXML Registry 2.6 specs available for TC review

After much delay I have just committed the 2.6 specs.

In its current form there may be many fit an finish issues but I figured
we better get the meat of it out so we can all work off the same
page(s).

Kathryn, can we please dedicate most of the next meeting(s) for discussing the
2.6 specs?

To optimize meeting time, I propose that the bulk of the comments and feedback
be conducted via email on the mailing list. Please send any bugs you may find by
email with line number reference as well as a string to search for. We should
use teh meeting time for discussing the issues that require most interaction.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

<change log>

ebRS 2.6 Log of major changes:

Latest XML schema may be found at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr-spec/misc/3.0/schema

-Updated entire document to replace pictures with XML Schema fragments for
message syntax

-6.6 HTTP Binding: Rewritten to include File Path Based URLs and new names for 3
different HTTP binding options

-7.11 Registry Managed Version Control: Added new feature

-8.4 Stored Query Support: Added new feature

ebRIM 2.6 Log of major changes:

Latest XML schema may be found at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr-spec/misc/3.0/schema

-5.7.1, 5.7.11, 5.8 RegistryObject: Added versionInfo attribute

-5.9 RegistryEntry: Remove major/minor/userVersion from RegistryEntry

-5.15 Person: Added new class

-5.16 User: Updated  to derive from Person

-9.2.5.1 Event Notification: Added how to specify query parameters

-11.3.6, 11.3.10, 11.3.11 Access Control: Added Reference Action

-11.7.8 Access Control: Added package membership example

-Appendix A: Updated for missing canonical schemes

</change log>