Subject: Re: [regrep] FAQ proposal

Matthew MacKenzie wrote:

> I object to the TC being an overt marketing vehicle for the open
> source registry product, or any other for that matter.

Simmer down dear colleague, it was a simple cut and paste error from the
FAQ I maintain for the freebXML Registry project.
All but that question were relevant to the FAQ and my drag operation in
cut and paste took one line too many.

The freebXML Registry project is doing very well without needing to
resort to the kind of shameless marketing that you mistook my well
intentioned suggestion for. I hope we have known each other long enough
that you trust my word. Thanks.