Subject: Re: [regrep] [Ann] ebXML Registry 2.6 specs available for TC review

I have found the following bugs in version 2.6 that reviewers should be
aware of. I am fixing these in version 2.7...

-ebRIM missing lid attribute definition for Versioning feature in
RegistryObject

-ebRIM missing class Identifiable that was added to rim.xsd several
months ago to allow ObjectRef and RegistryObject to have a common base type

These should not hamper review of the 2.6 specs. Please help find other
bugs by thorough end-to-end review of versuion 2.6 specs and posting
comments with line number reference and a string to search for.

Thanks.