Subject: Re: [regrep] Reminder about e-mail list

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Shhhhhhh!!!! We're working on ebXML Registry Version 7.0.......:P

Heh Heh! Very good Joe.

But joking aside I do share the concern that the version 2.6 specs have
been available for TC review
for several weeks and *NOT ONE* email has been posted with a question or
comment on it.

I realize it is tedious work but it is important for us to rally to
review the spec closely right now.
Please everyone, picth-in and help by reviewing the specs and sharing
questions and comments. Thanks.

For your convenience here are the links you need:

2.6 specs:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8475/ebRIM-2.6.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8476/ebRS-2.6.doc

XML Schemas: