Subject: Security Services liaison?

Sorry, I seem to have taken incomplete notes - do we have a liaison for
the Security Services TC?  A few others that I don't think we talked
about on the telecon, and I don't think we have liaisons with, but I
think we mentioned them at different times in our meetings...

Dublin Core MI
ISO/IEC 11179
OASIS UBL TC
OASIS WSRF TC