Subject: Re: [regrep] http-binding and ExternalIdentifier / RIM targets

Farrukh,

OK - some clarification - I want to use the GET syntax approach of the
http-binding - and use ExternalIdentifier
as the column name instead of UUID as the id="targetvalue".

If the specification does not preclude this - I guess we can extend the
Java method to handle this  - as obviously
this is a pretty trivial enhancement.

Thanks,. DW