Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon tomorrow, Thursday,
September 16th, from 1:30-3:30 pm PT.

Call in information is below.

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Please try to prepare for discussion about new proposals listed below.

Agenda:

	1. Minute taker

	2. Minutes from last meeting (see:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200409/msg00044.html)

	3. HTTP Interface enhancement (see thread:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200409/msg00036.html)

	4. SAML discussion

	5. ebRIM Extension Modules proposal (see:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200409/msg00045.html)

	6. Generic Stored Query proposal (see:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200409/msg00043.html)

	7. Other issues/items

	8. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items for the agenda.

Regards,
Nikola