Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information Models toebXML RegistryInformation Model (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICG adopts freebXMLRegistry)

Duane,

Actually the CAM template allows you to in-line semantics into the
template content reference section, or sub-assembly includes if
you wish to make the thing work off-line, as well as with a regisry.

But - I think this is a deployment choice.

Basically you can design and build around the registry - and then have
your modelling tool output the CAM templates in one of
two modes - with embedded referencing - if no registry is to be used -
or with referential links to registry if not.

We - from the Registry standpoint - just need to cover off the registry
function set.

As I noted before - separating these roles out into layers makes solving
this much easier.

Thanks, DW