Subject: Re: [regrep] [TN Proposal] Mapping Business Information ModelstoebXMLRegistryInformation Model (Was: [regrep] UN/CEFACT-ICGadoptsfreebXMLRegistry)

Comments inline:

David RR Webber wrote:

> Duane,
>
> The bottom line for me is that context is not stored with the CCs
> themselves - but externally referencing too the CCs.

Yes - that is what is written in the document for CC-Review.  We did that.

> In math you store the equation - not all the uses of the equation
> itself.  Same in chess - you store the combination
> fragments - not every possible game that could be played using those
> fragments.

The only thing we reference inline within a CC is the context "key(s)"
itself (UUID format). Anything more would lead to bloating.

> That is the way the BPSS is setup - to provide the context instance -
> that then acts on what CCs are in the business
> transactions that get used during the process execution.
>
> With jCAM engine - you pass those context values into it - and ask it
> to evaluate the information exchange based
> on those.
>
> So I do not see it as CEFACTS job to put implace all possible context
> instances - those will be carried externally
> in the business application BPSSs, the CPAs, CAM templates and such.

David - please read the document.  I think you are basically in violent
agreement with me here.

Tschuss!

Duane

Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com