Subject: RE: [regrep] Rename RS to RP?

Farrukh,

Interesting suggestion. Is there any other reason besides the point
about "protocol" being more widely used/understood? I also wonder if
"protocol" might cause more confusion than we think "services" does, as
people may associate it with a "messaging protocol".

Also, given that I see people referring to "RIM and RS" fairly often in
the federal space, a change to "RIM and RP", and the additional
explanation that would be required, may cause more confusion than it's
worth.

My 2cents...

Joe

Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World