Subject: Update on WSRP - ebXML Registry TN

The WSRP - ebXML Registry TN is in public review until the end of this
month (4 more days). There have been no public comments so far.

On the Nov 12 WSRP f2f meeting we expect that it will be approved as a
WSRP TC Approved TN and will be linked from the WSRP TC public page.

We should plan on approving the document as a regrep TC Approved TN and
linking to it from our TC public page as well.
Would it make sense to plan to approve the TN on our TC meeting on Nov
11 and plan to update web site shortly after?