Subject: OASIS Registry Interop Demo - PPT for Tuesday event

Team,

I've put the PPT slides for tomorrow out at the following link:

http://www.ebxmlbook.com/interop/Interop%20%20ebXML%20Registry%20OASIS.ppt

Farrukh's original advice to me on the success of interop' still echos
with me today as we
finalize the preparation for tomorrow.

I cannot say that this has been an ideal process.  For future events we
need to get this
much more clear upfront.  OASIS has now instigated a complete set of
rules governing
Interop's that we need to work to.

Also - when there are more than one Interop involved - we need to
somehow de-couple
our event - and notices, and announcements - so they can proceed at a
proper pace.
Unfortuantely all our good early work has been undone by the diletary
slowness of many
ofthe other participants in getting their act together.

Anyway - at least we have an Interop' - and I believe this is the most
comprehensive
and compelling demonstration of ebXML components and OASIS
specifications yet.

If you have the chance to attend - we very much look forward to seeing
you there.

I do plan to record the session and Ken North has generously agreed to
make the
session transcript available from his media site - so hopefully we will
have some
post-event materials too.

Thanks, DW