Subject: FW: [chairs] OASIS Symposium - TC Meeting Space Reservations

We talked briefly about a face-to-face in New Orleans at the OASIS
Symposium April 27-29.  Please let me know ASAP if you will be able to
attend, and also if there is interest in submitting presentations or
demos.  Submission deadline is Dec. 13th, and I will need to reserve the
meeting room by Dec. 17th if we are going to have a face-to-face.

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday!

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:48 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

OASIS TC Chairs,

All OASIS Technical Committees are strongly encouraged to hold
face-to-face meetings in conjunction with the OASIS Symposium. We will
provide rooms at the Marriott New Orleans on 27, 28, and 29 April for
such meetings. In order to assure availability, TC chairs are asked to
complete the online Meeting Space Reservation Form found on the event
Web site by 17 December 2004.

Link to Meeting Space Reservation Information and Form:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/tc_meetings.php

Once all the meeting room reservations are compiled, we will begin to
post a schedule in an effort to work out any conflicts. Please feel free
to contact me directly with any questions or concerns -
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org.

Don't forget - the "Call for Participation" deadline for the OASIS
Symposium is 13 December 2004. Submission guidelines and information may
be found on the event Web site:
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/call_for_participation.p
hp. All TC Chairs should encourage their members to submit
presentations.

I thank you all again for your commitment and I look forward to working
with you on this New Orleans event.

Regards,
Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday