Subject: [Fwd: [members] Approval of REL Token Profile and SAML Token Profilefor WSS as an OASIS Standard]

This spec is of interest to our Registry SAML Profile work for 3.0 specs.
I was in the process of defining how our RegistryRequest messages would
carry SAML Assertions and then saw this!

This spec is for SAML 1.1 but it is very/entirely applicabale to SAML
2.0 based on a quick read.
BTW I am working to get the first draft of Registry SAML Profile chapter
of ebRS reaqdy for TC review by
end of this week.

Thanks.

--- Begin Message ---
OASIS members:

I am pleased to announce that the voting on the SAML Token Profile and REL Token Profile from the OASIS Web Services Security TC has resulted in this Committee Draft being approved as an OASIS Standard. The submission of the approved standard can be found at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200410/msg00007.html

The TC and its chairs, Kelvin Lawrence and Chris Kaler, are to be congratulated on their work in developing and approving this specification.

Thanks to those OASIS members who reviewed the specifications and cast ballots. The ballot and results of voting may be viewed by members at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballots.php

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS
Manager of TC Administration