Subject: RE: [regrep] Draft abstract for OASIS Symposium submission - please review!

Sorry, I don't recall seeing that submission - was it sent to our
listserv? (Probably goes without saying but) we should be extra careful
to avoid too much overlap, else run the risk of both abstracts being
rejected.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World