Subject: Re: [regrep] Final draft recommendations for CC's and Registry -UML/UMM Profile for CCTS

Duane Nickull wrote:

> Seems logical to me ;-)
>
> So are we agreeing?  We seem to be?

Maybe ;)

The statements such as "A machine cannot parse the internal structure of
a *.jpg diagram."
"UML is a two dimensional syntax concerned with rendering (upon which
implications of structure can be interpreted by a human viewing the UML)
and cannot be parsed accurately by an application"
 ....did throw me of track.

As well as: "We have successfully demonstrated it for machine automated
assembly and deriviation of BIE's from a set of bound core components
and a context declaration statement.  No one else has done that yet to
my knowledge. "

For you info this can  be done with a UML profile for CCTS, which is
what we have created.

/anders