Subject: RE: [regrep] RIMv2.6 Review, Sections 6-7

While I believe political sensitivity is always a good thing, I suspect
that in this case it's not so warranted because if the auto industry
folks had an issue with this part of the spec, we certainly would have
known about it after 3.5 years. But just in case they may not have
noticed, and we should change it, I would like to offer some alternative
suggestions that I hope are much more politically sensitive.

I respectfully submit the following for consideration:

(1) thatInfamousWhiteFordBronco
(2)
theToyotaVoltzSUVWhoseSalesWereSoPoorThatItsProductionWasHaltedInDecembe
r2003
(3) the2004KiaSpectraTheCarThatWasRatedPoorInFrontCrashTests
(4) fordExplorerTheSUVThatTopplesWhenYouDriveIt
(5)
oldsmobileTheBrandThatGMHadToAxeBecauseNoOneWantedToDriveACarWhoseBrandN
ameBeganWithOld

...and from the legacy archives:

joesDodgeDaytonaThatOverheatedSixTimesInTwoWeeksIn1990*

Cheers,
Joe

*it's true!

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World