Subject: Preparation for our telecon on Thursday, January 13th at 8:00 am PT

Hi!  Hope you all had relaxing holidays and are eager to jump back into
our activities with renewed energy!

The agenda for our next telecon will include discussion on the ebXML
registry specs version 3.0.  Please review the documents that were
posted last week
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/10858/
regrep-3.0-draft-01.zip) and make notes of any sections that you would
like to discuss at the telecon.  We will be addressing issues/comments
during the discussion, so it is important that you review as much as
possible prior to the meeting in order to make the best use of our
meeting time.  You can also send comments to
regrep@lists.oasis-open.org.  This will provide a history and tracking
for comments.

We will also discuss the timeline for the spec reviews and voting on
these as TC approved specs.  Hopefully we will be ready to vote on and
move to public review in the next few weeks!

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager