Subject: [Fwd: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp faq (wsrp-faq-draft-0.30.html) uploaded]

FYI...

Here is a great example of what an FAQ for our specs could look like.

We have a good starting point taht Carl did a while back:

    http://www.ebxml.org/ebusinessxmlregistry.pdf

Addition FAQ material can be extracted (after removing product specific
material) from a product specific FAQ I have at:

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/aboutFAQ/About_freebXML_Registry.html

I propose that we recast Carl's  excellent brochure into something that
takes inspiration from the WSRP FAQ.
the advantage is that it is more accessible, not constrained by real
estate issues and much easier to
read when not folded as a trifold brochure.

Would any one be willing to take a stab at doing this?

--- Begin Message ---
First html draft- include links to primer. I'm interested in comments on
organization, and on additional questions that should be added.

 -- Mr Clinton Davidson

The document named wsrp faq (wsrp-faq-draft-0.30.html) has been submitted
by Mr Clinton Davidson to the OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP)
TC document repository.

Document Description:
Rough draft of WSRP 1.0 FAQ

Download Document: