Subject: Re: [regrep] Couple comments on specs

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for the comments. I have addressed all of them in
regrep-3.0-draft-02 versions that are under development. Thanks.

PS: Reminder to TC members that if you are like me you may have the
regrep TC con call in your calendar programs. Since the schedule has
shifted by a week
please remember to update your entries so it does not forget to remind
you of our concall today at 8AM PT. Thanks.