Subject: Face-to-face meeting for ebXML Registry TC

Late last Fall I polled the TC to see if folks were interested in
attending a face-to-face at the next OASIS Symposium in New Orleans,
April 27 - 29.  Five or six indicated at that time they would be able to
attend.  I would like to start firming this up, so that the meeting room
space can be reserved.  Please take a look at your schedules, travel
plans, budgets, etc. etc. and send a reply indicating whether or not you
will be able to attend.  We got a lot accomplished, and had a lot of fun
last year (this coincides with the New Orleans Jazz Fest as well!) so
please consider and reply ASAP.

Thanks!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager