Subject: Re: [regrep] Face-to-face meeting for ebXML Registry TC

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Additional information:
>
>I will need to reserve our meeting rooms (thought I had already done
>this).  Options are for one, two or three days.  I would assume we will
>not need more than 2 days.  Will we need less than two days?

If we were to have an f2f now to review the 3.0 specs then we would need
3 or maybe even 4 days.
But by April the specs would be hopefully approved by OASIS membership.
So the main focus of the meeting
could be to brainstorm on version 4 features which could be done in 1-2
days.

>Other questions are:
>Are there other OASIS TCs with which you would like to meet, and are
>there any conflicts or overlaps we should try to avoid for folks on more
>than one TC?

Cant think of a pressing need for above. Thanks.