Subject: Action Items from Yesterday's Call

While I am preparing the minutes from yesterday's call, I thought I'd send the action items earlier so that folks are aware of what they agreed to do and can get started before the minutes are published. The list below contains all action items except those that have already been done.

Cheers,

Joe

OUTSTANDING ACTION ITEMS:

Farrukh:

- Post XTech abstract to TC listserv

- Make updates to RIM based on review

- Begin listserv discussion on I18N and attributes

Duane:

- Change title of CC paper to “Report on Lessons Learned On Serialization and Storage of Core Components”

TC:

- Provide comments on RIM and RS to TC listserv by 1/20/05

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World