Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry Presentation to HL7

David Webber (XML) wrote:

>Quite by chance I was looking for Farrukh's presentation to
>CEFACT last year - and Googled accordingly.
>
>I found a link to the presentation Lisa and Farrukh are
>doing today to HL7:
>
> http://www.hl7.org/Library/Committees/Conf/HL7ModelingebXML.ppt
>

> OK - the temptation is just too much to exploit this case of a
>Weird Google Trick (it has the link before the presentation has even
>been made?!?) - to let you all in on this.

Hmm. strange but this is a very dated (and obviously mis-dated) slide set.

>And also because its a great set of slides and chance to see some
>screen shots of the new V3 Omar thin-client in action...

the screens shots are from the fat-client from version 2.1 rather than
thin client from version 3.0 of freemXML Registry (internal name is omar).
The fat-client has improved quite a bit since and more recent vintage
may be found at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/3.0/registryBrowser/index.html

>Enjoy!
>
>DW
>
>p.s. Farrukh - I'm 2 for 2 today - England won against South Africa
>      in a thrilling finish in Johannesburg!

Congratulations!