Subject: Next meeting

I have not heard back from anyone that changing our meeting day to every
other Thursday will be a hardship, so am going forward!

Our next telecon will be this Thursday, January 20th from 8:00 - 9:30.
It will take a while to set up the new telecon number information (I am
positive it will have to change with such short notice).  Please be
watching for the call in information. I will send it as soon as it is
assigned.

In the meantime, please continue to review the RIM and the RS and send
any comments to the list.  We will also discuss at our telecon on
Thursday.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies