Subject: Re: SUMMARY[regrep] Standards approval process

Farrukh et al:

If I were to summarize the findings of this entire exercise, here is
what I would say:

1. There are not really any issues with the registry nor will there be
on how to map to it.  The work that needs tobe done lies under the
auspices of UN/CEFACT in ATG and TMG.

2. Until they figure out a few things, I am not comfortable attempting
to solve anything further in this matter.

3. I think that we should publish this work to them so they can read it,
understand where some of those issues are.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com