Subject: ebXML Registry TC telecon today at 8:00 am PT

Sorry I forgot to send this earlier!  Our call is starting in two
minutes!

This is a reminder and the agenda for our telecon on Thursday, January
20th at 8:00 am PT.
The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267#
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254
Agenda:
	1. Minute taker
 	2. Review of RIM and RS
	3. Translation to Dutch
	4. Other items
	5. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services