Subject: RE: [regrep] [RS Issue] Internal Vs. External Users

<Quote>
As I said in response to Joe's message on this thread I think the only
interfaces related to IdentityProvider / AuthenticationAuthority we need
to define are those defined by SAML 2 SSO protocols that are already
being used in the 3.0 specs and that we should not specify a different
interface. Thanks.
</Quote>

Read my lips: No New Interfaces!!!! ;)

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World