Subject: Re: [regrep] [RS Issue] HTTP connection taking longer than TTL

Farrukh,

Application of SSL does not adequately replace request/response signing
while the application of SSL + Public Key authentication between
registries does.

Sould Registry A trust Registry B because Verisign trusts Registry B, or
should RegA trust RegB because it received & accepted RegB's self signed
certificate as part of the federation protocol?

-Matt