Goran made this suggestion for section7.3.2 Line 2514 that we clarify that:

Event notification subscriptions should be checked after the successfull
completion of a RegistryRequest

I have update the text to say the following:

" If the registry supports event notification, upon successful
processing of each request, it MUST check all registered and active
Subscriptions and see if any Subscriptions match the event. If a match
is found then the registry performs the Notification Actions required
for the Subscription. A registry MAY periodically perform such checks
and corresponding notification actions in a batch mode based upon
registry specific policies."

Let me know if this is adeqaute to address the issue. Thanks.