Subject: Re: [regrep] [RS Issue] Need clarification on comment on line 1410

What about a status of "deprecated"?  It stays in for XX days.

Automatic notification to the owners of the references?

Duane

Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT Bureau Plenary - http://www.unece.org/cefact/
Chair - OASIS eb SOA TC - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebsoa