Subject: RE: [regrep] Request for special meetings

I have conflicts at all those times.

Sally

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:10 PM
To: Farrukh Najmi
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

I have not heard from any other members.  Will anyone be able to attend
extra telecon sessions tomorrow at 7:00 am PT, Wednesday at 7:00 am PT
(I will not be able to attend Wednesday - as I will be giving a
presentation at that time), and Friday at 7:00 am PT?  What is covered
in each session will depend on how much is accomplished.  We will not be
able to do a voice vote - voting on TC approval of the spec will need to
be a balloting process.  However, if there is quorum, we can vote to
send out the ballot for TC approval of the specs.  My concern here is
that TC members would be voting before all the changes to the specs are
completed.  I would rather see those changes finished before we vote to
approve the spec and move it on.

Please reply with your availability ASAP, as it will take some time for
me to set up extra telecons.

Thanks.