Subject: FW: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Vote on cc-Reviewsubteam report" has closed

Because the results of the vote are somewhat mixed (5 yes, 2 no, 1
abstain) I would like to bring this up again at our next telecon and see
if we can come closer to agreement. This may involve adding clarifying
wording to the document or general discussion.  I am confident we can
come to a consensus on this work and move it on.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:01 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Vote on cc-Reviewsubteam report" has
closed

OASIS ebXML Registry TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS ebXML Registry TC has closed.  The text of
this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Vote on cc-Review subteam report"
Shall the cc-Review subcommittee document, "Report for Serialization and
Storage of Core Components" be approved as a TC report and posted to the
public site?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
----            ----                             ----
Fri, 14 Jan 05  Solution-ebXML_Registry-CC-...   Reference Document

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
 - Yes received 5 Votes
 - No received 2 Votes
 - Abstain received 1 Vote

Detailed voting results for all closed ballots are available on the
regrep eVote Archive at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration