Subject: Agenda and reminder of our regular bi-weekly ebXML Registry TC telecon

This is a reminder and draft agenda for our regularly scheduled ebXML
Registry TC telecon tomorrow, Thursday February 3rd at 8:00 am PT.  Call
in information is below (please note - this is our regular meeting and
this call in information is the same for all the bi-weekly meetings, and
is also posted on the calendar on the TC website).

The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267#
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254
Agenda:
	1. Minute taker
 	2. Approval of minutes from previous meetings (Joe, do you have
the minutes from January 20th?)
	3. Discussion of TC approval process for RIM and RS
	4. Discussion on cc-review technical note
	5. Other items
	6. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services