Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - ebXML Registry 3.0 Draft 03 distribution(regrep-3.0-draft-03.zip) uploaded

A special thanks to Diego who authored the changes to chapter 10
Registry Security of RS draft 03 (I reviewed it with him carefully). The
changes address the issue Diego had raised in review of Draft 01 where
he pointed out the chapter 10 was still assuming multiple repository
item signatures distinct from header signature which was no longer true
once we aligned with "Web Services Security: SOAP Message with
Attachments (SwA) Profile 1.0 [WSS-SWA]". The changes describe how we
now have a Message Signature in the header that signs not just the
protocol message but also all Repository Items carried as attachments
along with the protocol message.

Thanks again for your terrific help Diego.