Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from today's meeting

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

><Quote>
>We could not raise Joe on the phone.  The vote passed, and the version
>3.0, 04 of the specs were approved for the 30 day public review.
></Quote>
>
>Sorry folks - I was in another meeting simultaneously and had to drop
>off. But congratulations to us on the approval! FWIW, my voice vote
>would have been yes.

I wonder if the OASIS process allows designating a proxy voter for such
situations as a contingency measure.
I know that personally I would take advantage of any such allowance if
necessary. Thanks Joe for your vote of confidence.

+1 on the Congratulation. We all really pulled together, worked hard and
got to this milestone working as a tight and harmonious team. I feel
privileged to be part of the regrep TC.

To use David's  adorable baseball analogy: We are off to the world series!