Subject: RE: [ACTION] Statement of successful use of ebXML Registry 3.0 standards

Here are examples of a recent submission of implementation statements:
[4.]  Certifications of Use

Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they are
successfully using the specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy
are posted here:

1. Computer Associates:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00009.html
     I certify that Computer Associates successfully uses OASIS  WSDM
specifications in the Web  Services Management product - Unicenter WSDM
http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=4714

2. Hewlett-Packard:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00012.html

     HP is successfully using the WSDM specification consistently with the
OASIS IPR Policy as demonstrated by the Apache Web Services Muse incubation
project
http://incubator.apache.org/muse/
and in HP's SOA Manager
http://devresource.hp.com/drc/resources/lcm4ws_overview/index.jsp

3. International Business Machines:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00017.html

     IBM Corporation certifies that they are successfully using the WSDM
1.0 specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy.

4. Amberpoint, Inc.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00010.html

     I certify that AmberPoint is successfully using OASIS WSDM
specifications.

5. TIBCO Software, Inc.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/email/archives/200501/msg00020.html

     I certify that TIBCO Software is successfully using OASIS WSDM 1.0
specifications in the TIBCO Enterprise Management Advisor product.

As you can see, the statements can be very short and to the point, and frequently include a link to the company's implementation or home page for additional information.  The statements are emailed to the TCs list, and are also included as statement and as links in the material submitted to OASIS.  These certification statements can be submitted during the 30 day review period, and should go through the appropriate internal approval process prior to being posted to the ebXML Registry TC list.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services