Subject: Special telecon meeting to conduct vote for approval of specs to OASIS - need to know if you can attend ASAP

We will need to hold a special telecon meeting on Tuesday March 15th to
vote on approving the specs as Committee Drafts following the revisions
made as a result of resolution of comments, and for submitting to OASIS.
This will be a voice vote.  The times we could do this would be 7:00-
8:00 am PT, or 1:00- 2:00 pm PT.  Key to this will be whether or not
Farrukh will have time to complete the revisions based on the comment
resolutions prior to our telecon.  The comments resolution log will also
need to be completed, indicating what the resolution was for each
comment that was submitted.  The submission package must be sent to
OASIS by EOB Tuesday March 15th for this cycle, otherwise we will need
to wait until the next submission cycle. I will be spending the
remainder of March 15th completing the submission package. (Farrukh, I
also need the draft for section 3 from you - relationship to other
standards work).

Can everyone make a telecon March 15th at 7:00 am PT, and Farrukh and
Richard - will the specs and the resolution logs be ready by then?

Please respond ASAP whether or not you would be able to make this
meeting for the voice votes.  I will send telecon info once I know if we
will be able to achieve quorum.

Thanks!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager